7 modules, with Devaraj
This course is for anyone who’s interested in Bioenergetics specifically or Body-based Therapy in general. I will be guiding you on a deep journey with Bioenergetics, allowing you to experience the depth of personal transformation available when working with the body in this way. The 7 modules will each feature three core elements:
- a brief, written theoretical element, explaining an aspect of Bioenergetics and Body-based Therapy.
- a Workout Introduction video, which explains exactly how to do the postures in this module’s workout and explains their psychological significance.
- a Workout video that you simply put on and follow along with. The Workout video needs to be completed 4 times on separate days before you can move on to the next module.
Workouts will cover foundational postures like the Bow & Arch, Opening the Shoulders, Belly activation, Eye exercises, Lower Back and Pelvis opening, Belly breathing, the Pelvic Wave, Dog-Lion Release and more.
Theoretical elements include Principles of Bioenergetics, How to Stop Reinforcing Trauma through Incorrect Breathing, Mobilising Your Energy, The Belly Centre and more.
The content is “drip-fed,” meaning that each four days a new module becomes available. This is to ensure that you complete the modules in sequence and that you complete each actual workout 4 times on separate days before moving to the next. This will support you to get the absolute most from the course.
The course can be completed in 28 days but I actually recommend that you complete it at a pace which feels right for you and which gives you time to integrate the effects of each exercise.
The exercises and workouts that you will learn in this course you can utilise throughout your life going forwards, keeping you emotionally healthy and vibrant for the rest of your life. You will have lifetime access to the course as well, meaning you can follow-along with the workouts anytime you wish.
- Lifetime Access to this course costs £89
Support & Going Deeper
- I love to support people who are getting into Bioenergetics and I’m easy to reach out to. You can email me or message me on Telegram if you have any questions or issues and I will get back to you promptly.
- If, after you’ve completed this course, you would like to go deeper, you will be able to join the 52-module course “Bioenergetics – The Journey” for a reduced price to reflect the work that you’ve done already. If you sign up for this course as a subscriber, you will have one month’s fees refunded to you. If you sign up for lifetime access, you will have £50 taken off the price.
Commitment and Equipment
- The workouts last from 15 to 30 minutes each so you need to be able to commit this level of time on the days you choose to do them.
- To do the workouts, you will need a small space of around 10 feet, or 3 metres, square.
- You will need loose clothing, such as a t-shirt or sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms. I also recommend a yoga mat for some of the workouts, though this is not essential.